Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just Thought You Should Know...

I just thought you should know, I'm Totally obsessed with The Office.

I friggin love that show. No joke, it's embarrassing. I pretty much look forward to Thursday all week just so I can see The Office. I actually just got the second season DVD the other day. I didn't start watching the show until the beginning of the fourth, so being able to see half a dozen episodes in one day- which for me are completely new- is like a syringe full of happiness.





I have no doubt that a good many of you Mann Show members are also fans, but if your not familiar with the series, try it on for size next time you've got the time and the inclination. I think you will be amazed at what you've been missing out on.






And if you get the opportunity, sample the British original upon which the series was based. It stars a very funny Ricky Gervais as the British counterpart to Steve Carell's character.


By the way, Pam Beesly is totally on my "Fictional Females Who Would Be My Dream Girlfriend" list. Yeah, I know she's not real. And I lack the of clever witticisms of Jim Halpert. I'm such a dork it's depressing.

1 comment:

Tom said...

It's nice meeting another office fan. I loved the British version before I ever saw the American. But what has won me over is the relationship between Jim and Pam. I strive to be Jim in my every waking moment. Jim Halpert is awesome. I just ordered a sweet Jim Halpert shirt from www.PantherTees.com. They have tons of stuff from The Office. They said not to tell anyone, but here is a 10% discount code, pts10 (it is case sensitive, so copy and paste it). Enjoy!